Thursday, July 31, 2014

Toast to July

I was about to hit publish on the bachelorette recap when I realized today is the last day of July... So that will go into the waiting hole with the three other drafts I have in there... I'm real with it over here...and today we will toast to July! 

If you are new to these parts then the toast to July is the time to acknowledge the small things that happened during the most recent 31 days. Things that maybe didn't need a full blog, but deserve to be archived forever on the world wide webs. 

Here's to... Drammamine. It got me through my 6 airplane flights throughout July and I am forever grateful. I went through two bottles and I didn't throw up once. Victory.

Here's to... not having to see any duck faces from my lovely students all July. Except for this duck face. But this duck face is adorable.


Here's to... that one time in the Dominican Republic when there was a rainbow in a perfect circle around the sun. It was beautiful. 

Here's to... getting to go to the original Kendra Scott store in Austin and finding navy stones! They are my new game day earrings and I have a feeling they are going to be good luck. 


Here's to... the three books I haven't read for school yet. But to be fair, I never did summer reading... so why start now?

Here's to... this. Because this happened. and I feel like I can die happy. 


Here's to... finally finishing a Pinterest project. Now I just need Duck Dude to hang it, so I can take pictures and finally blog about it! 

And because of that... here's to... changing my kitchen table from the pinterest project to a wedding table... because kitchen tables are overrated. 

August.. I cannot believe you are here. But I am ready to tackle you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment