Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Airport Fashion

I just slept for 12 hours. The city that never sleeps wore me out. 

And I am exhausted, and got invited to go lay out by the pool. So, that's what I'm going to do. 

First class is phenomenal, and I don't ever want to go back to being a common person. I hate being hot on a plane, but I also hate being cold on a plane. So I always have a jacket. I like to wear heels because they take up so much room in a suitcase. My first class outfit was black jeans, denim sleeveless shirt, and tan cardigan. 


On the way back, I took a little less fancy version since I could no longer sing "I'm so fancy" in my head while we were crammed in the back of the airplane. I wore denim shirts, my Panther Island comfy tee, tan cardigan, and my combat boots (because they take up equally as much room). 


Maybe I will do a full recap tomorrow... but I also have to go buy my wedding dress. So, we'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment