Friday, July 18, 2014

Red Head Sister, Hannah!

It's Friday!! Thank goodness! I hope y'all have enjoyed hearing from all the bridesmaids! I'm the red head sister and the final guest blogger for the week! Mollie will be back next week with lots of stories to share, I'm sure!! 


I received this in the mail a few weeks ago…



Matron of Honor? Am I old enough to be one of those? That was honestly my first thought before thinking, ‘I cannot wait to support my sister through this process and stand by her on one of the most important days of her life.’ For those of you who don’t know, my sisters and I are extremely close! Yes, of course we had our share of arguments growing up, but we were always taught to forgive and make up. We encourage each other, support each other, make each other laugh, and cherish the time we get to spend together. I have had the hardest time coming up with a topic to talk about today, so you’re going to get a little bit of everything! I also love pictures, so you’ll get a lot of those too! J

My sisters and I have a way of supporting each other while slightly making fun of each other, in a loving way, of course.



We stick together in difficult situations.


We have each other’s backs.


We love to be goofy together.


We have matching tattoos.


And most importantly, we share a love for Baylor.


But enough about us sisters, how about a little bit about why I’m excited to finally have a brother on my side of the family!! J I am blessed that my sisters love Ben, my husband, like a brother and welcomed him into the family so well. I couldn't wait for my opportunity to do the same for their future spouses. Now that the time is here, here are some reasons why I’m excited to welcome Duck Dude into our family!!

1) Ben will have another guy around when we all get together! There will be another guy for us to love on! 




2) There will be another new cousin at family gatherings to take all the hazing. 


    


 3) We love to go camping and luckily Duck Dude does as well! One more person to go camping with!! It may take him a few trips to get used to our style of camping though!  


4) Ben and I will no longer be the only couple in the family for Caroline to mess with! :)  
5) I gain a brother who I get to support on one of the biggest days of his life and for the rest of his life! I am so glad you're going to be a part of our family, Duck Dude! We could not imagine anyone more perfect for Mollie than you! We love you!! 
231 DAYS!!!!!!!!! 
Red Head Sister, over and out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment