Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Bridesmaid Kristen

Bonjour and Happy Tuesday everyone!! This is Kristen, or as Mollie calls me “Kris”, aka one of Mollie’s absolutely fabulous bridesmaids! (I might be a little bias )



First of all, I would like to wish the little blogger herself, Ms Mollie Marie Lindstrom (soon to be Mrs. Sheridan…weird), a HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I’m so freakin’ pumped to guest blog on your bday!

Since you are celebrating your birthday a few hundred miles away in the DR (jealous!), this is for you when you get back!




Any who, real quick on how Mollie and I met…I switched churches in the 8th grade, and one of the first girls I met there was Mollie! She was so welcoming and friendly, and ever since then she’s been one of my best friends!!!

There are many, many, many reasons why I think we are MFEO (made for each other – shoutout to Sleepless in Seattle!), but I’ve narrowed it down to just three…

  1. Planning, Copying, Insane Bladder Control…aka Teaching!
    Mollie and I love kids…which easily explains why we both decided to be teachers!! While I teach high school and she teaches middle school, we tend to have very similar stories (both good and bad) about our kids. It’s so wonderful to be able to laugh/cry/vent with her about my day! But the main reason we are MFEO when it comes to teaching is because we just happen to have randomly picked the same stiletto-shaped tape dispenser!!

    And as a teacher, I want to find a guy like this…in fact, I think I’ll just take this actual guy…

2. Reality Tv 

We LOVE reality tv, specifically The Bachelor/Bachelorette, So You Think You Can Dance, and Big Brother! Since we are currently living about 5 hrs apart (which I’m working to remedy ASAP!), we text throughout the shows. We like Donnie and hate Devin on BB, we will forever remember Melanie and Marko’s “I Got You” dance and the bellhop number from Amy and Fik-shun, and we’ve decided that farmer Chris from the Bachelorette should move here for me to marry (am I right, ladies?!?!). I can’t wait to move closer so we can maybe actually watch these together, in the same room!

3. “You ain’t never had a friend like me”

7 Brides for 7 Brothers, Wicked, The Sound of Music, Les Miserables, The Little Mermaid, White Christmas, My Fair Lady, Beauty and the Beast, Music Man, Aladdin, Mary Poppins, The Lion King, Singin’ in the Rain…

The list could literally continue on for about a mile…we LOVE Broadway musicals, classic old movies, and Disney movies!!! When we get ready together, we always have either the Broadway or Disney Pandora station on full blast, singing along at the top of our lungs! Yes, we are THAT cool.

I could list a ton more things, but Mollie and I are definitely MFEO! I can’t wait for all of the fun wedding events and to help you officially become Mrs. Travis Sheridan (still a little weird).

…and Caroline, I will be the one to catch the bouquet



Au revoir!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment