Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Bridesmaids Dress Options

I totally typed "Bridesmaids Options" in my title at first and then I read it and it sounded like I was going to have a vote for who my bridesmaids were going to be! ha! 

I'm linking up today to talk about bridesmaids dresses! I am about to go meet one of my bridesmaids to watch her try on some dresses! Opinions are welcome.


I do not care to have super bridesmaids-y dress. I am looking at Nordstroms and keeping it simple. I envision my girls changing into boots for the reception, so that's also something to keep in mind. 

Option #1. Probably the most bridesmaid looking dress of them all.

Option #2. Might be the front runner in my mind. 


Option #3. It's different, which I like.


Option #4.  I'm not sure about the color of this one.

They are all similar, but different. And I know my mind might completely change whenever I see them in person, but I like the start of all this! And I love all my bridesmaids... that's the important part, right? 


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know! I love the simplicity of it and the scalloped edges!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post. The whole blog is very nice found some good stuff and good information here Thanks..Also visit my page. dress we understand that our clients' goals are our goals.

    ReplyDelete