Monday, July 7, 2014

Dress: Check

This post will be short and sweet... because, obviously, I will not be posting any pictures or giving details of the dress. But, I bought my dress!!!! And I will tell you that I love it!!! 


I bought my dress on July 3rd, 2014 which is pretty special because it was on July 3rd, 2013 that I finallllllly told Duck Dude I loved him. And now we're gonna live happily ever after and all that jazz. 

If you ever need a wedding dress and you live in Dallas, check out Bridal Boutique in downtown Lewisville. They have an amazing selection and are super friendly. They weren't pushy at all and let me try and re-try on until I was absolutely positive I had the dress. They also just opened up a new store called "Beside the Bride" which is all bridesmaids and mother of the brides dresses that are all very beautiful as well!


Hope everyone had a marvelous 4th!!!

2 comments: