Friday, September 12, 2014

Been a Good Week

That's right. It's Friday and I'm not totally exhausted and worn out. I'm not sure how that's possible, but it's just been a good week! 

I finally checked my mail after about a month and received this awesome necklace from the only person I know who lives in Corsicana, Tx. It's stamped with "M + T" and it's pretty. We've gone from singing the "boy is mine" in 5th grade to marriage. 


A specialty shout out to the person who googled "cover a hickey with a curling iron burn" and made it to my blog! Yup, they got this post right here.... which actually was a curling iron burn, future mother in law, promise. 

Wednesday I had a sub for the first time to go to a math meeting. It was actually super productive and I got a lot accomplished. It's been a good week. 

Last night I tried fried green tomatoes for the first time. They were so good, and then I took a picture and it flashed really bright and everyone looked at me and knew I was taking a food picture. But it's been a good week. 

My girls have their first loss on the season, but they played a million times better than last week and lost to an excellent team. I was proud of them, so it's been a good week. 

I wore my fit bit yesterday for the first time since we got back from NYC July 3rd. Last night when I got home from my game, I was greeted with this email and I felt accomplished, so it's been a good week. 


The last two days have been dreary, and half raining and humid like crazy. Like, I teased my hair this morning and it's flat just from being inside, humid. But, there was this beautiful rainbow that I could see from end to end and it made me smile. 


So, it's just been a good week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment