Monday, September 22, 2014

Engagement Pictures

Engagement pictures. There's so many things that can go wrong. 

I could have that awkward crooked smile that appears randomly. It's like half of my smile just droops. I don't get it. 

My outfit could be really awesome atrocious.

I might look insanely awkward.

I might think I'm funny all by myself.

Or, we might act like idiots.

OR..............

Everything could go right. The 80% chance of rain cleared way for a beautiful, slightly warm evening. Duck Dude was magnificent, looked extrememly handsome, and our dog was the best little black dog in the world. We smiled and posed and talked about how we had to pay someone in order to take a kissing picture in the two years we have been together. We laughed and had a fun time being us!!! I cannot wait to see what pictures we end up with!!



No comments:

Post a Comment