Friday, September 5, 2014

Stay-cation

I'm here! But only to brag about my weekend, and the fact that I started off the season with a win last night! And that always feels good. My shirts came in just in time, and I got an enormous amount of compliments on them. I showed the video to my girls yesterday and they were already tweeting about it and hashtagging #likeagirl last night. I'm a proud momma coach, I am. It was all because of the shirts..... or maybe my game day nails. 

Now I can relax while my kids take their quiz today and look forward to this weekend! I am so lucky to be marrying into such a fun family! It's Naked Nick's 30th birthday weekend and we are headed to camp fine, stay in cabins at the lake! It's like a stay-cation... with the boat, some sun, and some brand new corn hole boards made just for him! 

My future SIL surprised him a little early with them and I think he's in love. So, if you need me this weekend, I'll probably be in the water, playing corn hole, or eatin some good campin food. #weddingdietsdonotexist 




And, of course, I'll be rooting on the #9 Aggies and the #10 Baylor Bears. P.S. I found our brick... kind of. I can't wait to see it in person. 


Have a glorious weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment