Tuesday, September 23, 2014

When the Duck is Away...

My Duck Dude is leaving for Canada for two weeks. Cue the awwws. 

So, you know what they say, when the duck is away, the dog will play. Or something like that. For the next 12 days, I will be staying at Duck Dude's house with our Koal baby. As much as Duck Dude would love to take her... she has a felony on her record and cannot leave the country. just kidding. So, I obviously made a list of things I am going to do in his/our house while he is gone! 


I am going to decorate for fall. He already knows this and is fine with me doing it... As long as he doesn't have to! Hellllo Kirklands! 

I will feed the black dog... Because that's really my only responsibility. 

I will probably sing "Oh Canada" at least once, maybe five times because I know it... And I'm still bitter that I didn't get to sing it at the Toronto Blue Jays game because of the SARS outbreak in 2003.

I will not mow the yard... Because that is not my responsibility.

I will probably check the mail.... Because I finally signed up at nordstroms and I gave them Duck Dude's address. I'm in that awkward stage of I don't really want to give my address bc I'm moving out in 3 months but then only to live with my mom for 6 weeks, so, yeah. I gave them duck dudes address.... I hope they send really awesome coupons.

I will take Koal girl on walks and possibly even invite my momma over for dinner and a walk with her black little dachshund. It will be splendid.

I will probably document every single thing... Because even though he's only in Canada and still in the same time zone, he only has 250 texts... So it's taking me back to my high school days when I was the onlyyyyyy person who didn't have unlimited texts. 

And if I'm documenting, there's got to be a hashtag. So I will use a hashtag. #adventuresofkollie ..... it's not taken, don't worry I checked. 

And if you missed that awesome Canadian flag on Duck Dude's shirt, go back and look at it. I laughed out loud when I put it there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment