Thursday, May 1, 2014

Pure Maxi Love

If one day a little house elf appeared and said he had to take all of my dresses and I could only pick one dress to have forever, it would be this. The simple, strapless black maxi. And then I'd tell him to come back so we can be friends. I think I got mine from Forever 21 about 5 years ago.


I wear this all the time. To school, to weddings, during the winter, during the summer. I am not sure I realized what an important purchase I was making at the time. But now, I could not live without it. 

Option 1: Plain Jane

Option 2: Vest is the Best

Option 3: Winter Wonder-Dress

This look I actually put a cream shirt over the dress, then wear a scarf, denim jacket, and my oxfords.
I promise I'm wearing the dress underneath. Even
though you cannot see the shirt or dress. Just go with it. 
Option 4, 5, 6: Scarves, Scarves, Scarves - Oh my! 
Once again, this photo was taken before I was really
documenting my outfits for this space. But, you get the idea.
Option 7: Urban Denim
 

Quite possibly my favorite look of all, but maybe because I'm wearing it today. So comfy, so perfect for so many activities. You got your hipster look on left with jandals and the headband, or the not so hipster look with the Michael Kors sandals and headband! Take your pick!

Pure Maxi Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment