Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Insta-Staph

That's right. That pesky little staph infection is back. If you've been following along on twitter you already know I'm looking for anyone willing to chop my ear off.. It's too much of an awkward angle for me to do it myself. 

But instead of talking about the staph the whole time, wait, that's exactly what I'm going to do... So if you do not want to read, you should stop now. (that was totally a fair warning)

I was thinking about how awesome it would be if I instagrammed a picture of my staph and just said #blessed. And from there I decided I would take Instagram captions and switch out a couple of words. 

I give you Insta-Staph, a how to guide of how to caption your own personal nasty infections.

Insta-staph I missed my little string bean staphie-staph.


Insta-staph Love. Staph. #happysunday 

Insta-staph enjoyed visiting with wonderful people and honoring a sweet bride to be staph infection yesterday!


Insta-staph For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not have staph but have eternal life. John 3:16 #BaylorFaith

Insta-staph hey #Ritz, me and my pink lips and my camera Staph are comin for ya.

Insta-staph Can't get enough of this little diva staph. #myotherhalf

Insta-staph The bet: staph infection, the victor: clear

**Dear friends, do not be alarmed if I used your caption. It's more like an honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment