Thursday, May 22, 2014

Cabbage Slaw with Ramen

I took this recipe to the crawfish boil the other weekend. Duck Dude and I were the youngest people there by 15ish years? So when I whipped out my ramen noodles in a ziploc bag, I got, "What are you putting that in?" I got a little self-conscious and then just said the slaw outside! 

Duck Dude and I let everyone go in front, because we were busy talking away. By the time we got our own plate.... there was maybe one spoonful for each of us. The slaw was gone, and I felt vindicated for bringing ramen noodles to a party! 

This recipe is easy, and delicious. Every time I make it I double the recipe, so I just wrote the recipe below for the doubled amount! I wrote serves 10, but I could probably eat it all in 2 days tops. I brought it to our luncheon yesterday and cannot wait to eat the 2 spoonfuls left for lunch! 


If you are taking this recipe to a party, I suggest putting the ramen noodles in a ziploc bag. You can break them apart before or when you get there, but I would not put them on until right before you serve it!


The final picture is sitting on my camera, and I forgot my cord. So I'll update the post later with the final picture.... you get the idea. 


Happy almost Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment