Friday, January 31, 2014

Things You Won't Hear at the Superbowl

Welp, my basketball season is officially over and it coincides with Superbowl weekend. So I figured I would do a combined post!

We’re the Broncos and our colors are navy and gold… pretty close to the Denver Broncos and their navy and orange. I have to go for Peyton… I just have to. I like him and I don’t care who knows it.

Let’s remember I coach B and C teams… so we’re good… but we’re not A team…. For a reason. So here’s a couple things you’ll typically hear me yell on my sideline... and things you won't hear at the Superbowl this  Sunday  Saturday sometime this weekend!!

What are you doing?!?!?!  (Unless you’re Golden Tate trying to eat skittles)


Who are you throwing that too?!?!?! (Unless your Russell Wilson)


Stop twerking. Your dance moves are sub-par at best! (Unless your Michael Bennett, and your skills are that of my 7th grade boys)


You're going the wrong way!!!!!!! (Unless you're the Raiders playing the Broncos... I'm gonna hope for the NFL's pride and reputation this doesn't happen in the Superbowl)


Why are you walking?!?!?! (Unless you're Pete Carroll.. because he doesn't walk, he struts. And I like him, I just like Peyton more)


Happy Friday!! And Go Broncos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment