Thursday, January 16, 2014

I love wraps/raps/wraps

I had a wonderful three day conference this week, but I am happy to be back in my classroom! 

With that being said, it's January 16th and I am about to do a fashion post? What is this madness? 

For those of you who do not live in Texas, Texas winters are weird. Our temperatures change faster than Miley can shave off her eyebrow. And I absolutely hate taking coats with me. I would much rather just brave the cold while I walk the 100 ft in somewhere! So the other day we were shopping and I found this fantastic wrap that was lightweight but warm and school appropriate but cute enough to wear out! Transition clothes for teachers are super important. I already wear 2 outfits a day with coaching.. I hate when I add a third! Anyways, that's a whole 'nother blog.. I love the button on it and the way it folds around my neck to give it some height! I think it would look awesome with a scarf!

So when we got home I took full advantage of the red head being in town and made her snap some pictures, blogger style! I love wraps (clothes) slash raps (when Duck Dude flows) slash wraps (food), how 'bout you?





No comments:

Post a Comment