Wednesday, May 6, 2015

My Girls

My girls. 
 
The ones who stood beside me on our big day. I didn't do anything super exquisite to ask them to be in my bridal party. Just a simple card in the mail. 

Matron of Honor - Hannah
Although she hates the title because it makes her sound "old", I am so happy that my red head was beside me on my special day. I can always count on her to eat my chocolate, and no matter how white I am, I can always count on being tanner than her. 

Maid of Honor - Caroline
My all time favorite blonde. She will celebrate the fact that's it's a Wednesday with me, or the fact that we've been married for 58 days! She's always down for a random road trip or a sleepover involving cuddle time. 

Bridesmaid Melanie
A childhood friend who has been through everything with me. You can typically find us eating Mexican food and reminiscing about middle school camp days. 

Bridesmaid Julie
A childhood friend who will stomp in rain puddles with our rain boots, watch baseball games with me, and support my Alzheimer's charity.  

Sister Laura Pocket
My newest sister who has welcomed me from the very beginning. She brings so much joy to my life and is the best nurse I have ever known. Secret talent - sports trivia. 

Bridesmaid Kristen 
A childhood friend who I can always count on to sing Broadway, Disney, or old movies with me; and my go to fashion consultant.  

And the pictures my photographer captured of us is pure genius. I will treasure them forever.













It's a shame I don't have prettier friends. :) I cannot even type that without laughing. And then I look at them and think they're so pretty I want to cry! Whew! I love my girls.

7 comments:

  1. I love the bridesmaids dresses you chose! They're such a gorgeous blue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They were just an Eliza J dress from Nordstroms and it didn't look that cute on the rack... But as soon as she put it on I said.. "That's it!!"

      Delete
  2. You are so right, you're bridesmaids are all gorgeous! And so are you. Wow, what stunning photos. I love the dresses the girls are in, and how your photographer captured each girl with you in a different way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet!!! It really was so much fun!!! I'm so glad yall can see it too!!

      Delete
  3. These photos are so beautiful. I love how the neutral bouquets look against the blue dresses, it really makes everything look perfect together.

    Thanks for linking up with us today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That was something I knew from the beginning! I wanted a very neutral bouquet. We used sahara roses for the very, very pale pink!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete