Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year!

Why not start this brand year off with a recap of pictures! I have so many posts I want to do this week, but this one just seemed right. 
I wrapped up my 2015 with a couple days at the ranch. It was glorious. All the cousins were there for a total of 6 hours and we made the most of those 6 hours. One cousin (I don't remember who) put it perfectly. We range in age from 14 to 26, but the 14 year old has not missed out on anything because we still do the same things we did when we were 14 ourselves! We play hay tag, we go exploring, we forge the river by building dams, we ride horses, we play "mafia" the card game, and we eat dinner all together but the rule is you cannot sit by a sibling, or spouse. 










Then I came back to New Year's Eve with my new family! We had a fun, but easy night at our favorite restaurant for drinks and then to Mellow Mushroom for pizza!

We had a big game to prepare for the next morning...... and I'm still not ready to talk about it. Ha just kidding. We lost and it was super terrible. But, we had one really incredible play by the largest guy in NCAA football. And that really made my day. Plus, everyone now knows about Shawn Oakman since he blew up twitter. So, I got over it pretty quickly. 
Stay tuned this week for resolutions, verse of the year, and countdowns!!

No comments:

Post a Comment