Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Lemon Butter Tilapia with Zucchini

When I posted about the Tuscany Soup, I mentioned I had made another really awesome recipe! Several of you inquired about it, and I still never posted anything! 
 
It's because I have been saving it for a day like today. Today we go on a field trip and I'm stuck with my worst class full of behavior problems. I'm really excited about it. 
 
But in all seriousness, need a dinner recipe tonight? Try these (in my best infomercial voice)! They're fast, easy, and Duck Dude approved! And I am even linking you directly to the recipe via pinterest, obviously. Duck Dude and I buy the individually wrapped fish filets. They are super convenient!
 
Side dish: Parmesan Zucchini

 
Main dish: Lemon Butter Tilapia (or any kind of fish!)
*for a little bit of a kick, add in some crushed red pepper!


Ta-duh! Dinner from pinterest that you hopefully know will not end in a pinterest fail!

No comments:

Post a Comment