Friday, January 23, 2015

Confessional Friday

Here we go! Just a couple simple things.

1. I confess that I am stupid excited for the showers this weekend! I am excited for the dresses I am wearing. I am excited for the people to come! It just feels super wedding-y and that makes me really excited!!!

2. I confess that I am getting my first "blowout" at the Dry Bar for the shower tomorrow. Just to make sure my hair is super on point. Hi, I'm Mollie. I'm from Texas and I want a lot of volume. Like, a lot. 

3. I confess that I actually have not been looking at our registry online! It's so hard, but I want to be surprised when I open the gifts! But, I do look at how many have been purchased. I can't help it. 


4. I confess that I have been dreaming about Kendra Scott's new collection that has come out. It's soooo pretty. And so springy and really, really pretty. Just look at this. 
 

5. I confess that I am about to not so humbly brag on myself. Something that has been on my bucket list every since I began teaching has been accomplished. I went to a really amazing conference a little while back, but it was very expensive. So, I wrote a grant to our education foundation to cover the cost.... today, I got this little button in the mail saying "Grant Recipient"!!!!! I feel very accomplished this Friday! 


Happy, happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment