Friday, January 9, 2015

Five on Friday: We're in the 90s Again

Yup, I said it. It's happening. We are in the 90s again. I don't hate it, but I definitely know it. And I can prove it. Top five reasons the 90s are back. 

5. Boy bands are back. I definitely do not hate this one. NSYNC was my absolute jam, but I could never bring myself to hate BSB. They had good songs too. But if I had to pick, NSYNC all the way. Especially when I got to go to the NSYNC Justin concert this past December. My 21 year old sister requested we dvr the One Direction special. And she wouldn't stop talking about it!!! One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer, The Wanted, and about 2,853 more. 

 
4. Bollllld Patterns. This is what Duck Dude's high school cousin wanted for Christmas.  
And this is what I considered getting Duck Dude for Christmas. But I talked myself out of it. I wasn't sure if he was ready for the entire 90s commitment. 
3. Gas is CHEAP!!! Under two dollars!!!! I remember the summer I turned 16, gas was 0.99 and as a highschooler I was annoyed when it got up to $1.25 because I was broke and all my money was going to gas. Funny. However, now I can fill my entire SUV up for 36 dollars and it's marvelous!!!

2. High Waisted Shorts. I prefer the term hot pants. And I will never wear them, but, wow, my students do! I see their pictures on Instagram and I don't know how they wear them! I would look so terribly silly and nothing like this girl. 

1. The Cowboys won a Playoff Game!!!!!!!!! And I am ok with everyone jumping on the bandwagon!! I will help them climb on!!! Let's go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!! If Brett Favre was still the quarterback I might have a bigger issue with this weekend's game, but while Aaron is cute in all his discount double check-ness...... Cowboys! All America's Team!!!!!! Go Boys!!!!

Haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate

Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment