Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Top Blogs of 2014

Yesterday I celebrated a little blog milestone. I'm not sure if it's a real thing... but I think it's cool and I am always down to celebrate! Yesterday was my 200th blog of this fine 2014 year!! Like woah!!!! 200 times I have come to this space and shared joyous moments, tougher moments, been completely random, been completely vague, and lived out my year of 2014.

Now this year is coming to a close and it's a time to look back! So, I bring you... my favorite blogs of 2014! In chronological order.... because I couldn't choose a favorite if you made me!

New readers to original readers, I am glad you're here and you keep coming back. It amazes me every day. Seriously. Here we go!

I went through my koozies somewhere around our first date anniversary and talked about them. I love this post and I cannot wait to do a second edition!

A link-up for Valentine's day.... that I did about my sisters. But it's all so true and I love that my sisters and I all work together. 

He's not a person that would typically grace the pages of my blog... but when I re-watched and read this blog.. I cried all over again. His speech was phenomenal.

This one is on the list for one reason. I stepped out of my comfort zone and looking back, I'm really proud of it. I'm not saying I did a good job, but I did it and that's why it's on here.

Ok, fine. If I had to pick a favorite, it's obviously this one. Because I got a fiance!!!! Or a Beyonce. Or an almost permanent roommate. So yeah, it made the list.

I laughed out loud rereading this one. My two best guys answering questions in two totally different ways. It's a gem I tell ya.

I had multiple people come up to me and say, "That blog was spot on.... did you say all that stuff?" Which made me laugh. I was so anxious to go wedding dress shopping and this is my anxiety in a blog post!

My country boy in the city that never sleeps and Jersey Shore. It was such a fun trip and we definitely got to knock several things off our bucket lists!

Aka heaven on earth... and you're not gonna change my mind... until we go to St. Lucia for our honeymoon. Then I might be conflicted. Places like this do exist. In real life.

The deletion of exs/flings/guys who wish they had a chance (so bougie). This was one of those super fun posts to write and one that was easy to write! It's a lot of memories all in one post and I think that's why I like it so much!

Once again, an event that I was super nervous about! I think mainly because it's one of those events you associate with getting married. But I love our pictures. They are us and exactly what I wanted.

One of those outside of the comfort zone posts... that came a tiny bit out of frustration. But I was also a little apprehensive about posting it because I know there are so many bloggers out there/personal friends that have differing views.

Good 'ol southern baptist and tattoos do not necessarily go together, but I love my tattoos and I love that there are Christians that are totally accepting of them! Because most of my tattoos relate back to my spiritual background.

Ha This is just so funny. I can't help it. I'm still horrible, but practice makes perfect..... or that's what I'm banking on.

2014 wasn't so bad. I cannot wait for 2015. 

Mollie Pocket... signing off for the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment