Friday, December 12, 2014

12 Grams til Christmas

Guess what tomorrow is?! 12 days until Christmas!!!! Say what?!

I know. Super Crazy. Where did November and half of December already go? I'm not totally sure, but I'm about to walk out the door to head to a slew of activities today on my day off! Wedding activities and hopefully fun ones! :) We are registering today at Macy's and Crate and Barrel and my Duck Dude is super excited to have a "gun" to point at home furnishings. And then we're going to try this cake testing thing again. Hopefully there will be no bridezilla moments this time!!

So, I'm really only here to tell you I'm going to participate in 12gramstilChristmas. Each day, starting tomorrow, there's a different theme for an Instagram you post!


Woo hoo! Follow along or join in if you want! Missmolliemarie

No comments:

Post a Comment