Wednesday, December 3, 2014

It's Gonna Be Me!

OMG I AM GOING TO A NSYNC CONCERT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am beyond thrilled!!! It's been about 15 years since I've seen them in concert!!! They were actually my very first concert ever!! At the original Cowboy Stadium that no longer exists anymore!! I had the most marvelous time. I even got this tshirt.


And then one time my bridesmaid Julie was late to church camp because she was going to their concert.... and they found their bus!!!! Then proceeded to chase the bus down the highway for a solid hour. And we've told that story about a million times. Because IT WAS NSYNC!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for them to sing, "No Strings Attached".... I realllly loved that song. 


But not as much as the original. Just look at that CD cover. I can't. It brings back too many magnificent memories. Look at JC in the middle, branching out from the frosted tips. Wowzers.

And I can't wait to see Lance!!! I always had a soft spot for him.... like the little annoying brother type............

.............. Wait, what? ................ It's not a NSYNC concert? ................. ONLY Justin Timberlake?!?!..... The group SPLIT?! And I've just been living in the past????  Madness. 

Ok, well, I'm going to a Justin Timberlake concert tonight.... and I am still really excited!!! I know none of his new music, but I would never pass up an opportunity to see a former NSYNC member. 

God really did spend a little more time on him. 

And because of all of this, my kids get to listen to nothing but NSYNC: Home for Christmas today!!!! 

Bye, bye, bye
I had to

No comments:

Post a Comment