Monday, November 17, 2014

How to Keep Warm Kit

Duck Dude made it home from North Dakota. -12 degree North Dakota. 

I think if I had to live there... I would die. Not, like, "oh my gosh I would die" die... like, my fingertips would slowly freeze and my toes would be goners within minutes.. and I would slowly freeze to my death. Or if I didn't die I would look like a constant marshmallow. 

Anyway, they couldn't duck hunt because the lakes were frozen (what?). So, he did the only next logical thing. He modeled. America's next top duck clothes model, everyone. 

This photo is used without permission
And so obviously I sent it out to my family!! To which the red head almost immediately replied with..
Also used without permission
And now my fiance is a meme... and I don't hate it. And then I thought about how Travis and Joey would get along. 


But Duck Dude changed his flight to get home before the blizzard hit... because -12 isn't bad enough.. you have to throw a blizzard on top of things. So, I made Duck Dude a "How to Keep Warm Kit." 

Here's what you need:
1. Coffee
2. Coffee Mugs
3. Socks - any will work
4. Soup
5. Wine


It's Monday... and I want to go home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment