Thursday, November 20, 2014

Fall Recipes

A re-post of a couple fantastic fall recipes. 

Grilled Cheese with Avocado. Originally posted here. And now reposting because it's the perfect weather for a warm grilled cheese and soup. My mom and I had it on Saturday, while watching college football, and hanging out with the dogs and I swear there is nothing better. 

Bread, cheese, avocado, cheese, bread. 

Pumpkin Pie Dip. Super easy to make and the peoples of the world swoon over it. Seriously, one timea friend asked me for the recipe and I was embarrassed to give it to her because it's so easy. I serve it with apples, gingersnaps, or eat it with my fingers. Originally from here
  • 15 oz can pumpkin
  • 3/4 cup brown sugar 
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 1/8 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/8 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or more to taste)
  • 6 oz fat free Greek yogurt 
  • 8 oz cool whip free
  • cut up apples to dip

Candy Apple Delight. Another super easy recipe that has to be good because it has Snickers in it!!! And cool whip... which I also eat with my fingers. I could call it my kryptonite. Yum. Impress some people with this one y'all. The only stipulation with this one is presentation wise it has to be made the day of... because the apples do turn a little brown after a day.... but I don't usually have leftovers. 



Let's not mention that 2 out of the 3 of these are dessert-ish. There's an appetizer, a meal, and a dessert. And I am still on a wedding diet... ish. 

One. More. Day. Of. School.

No comments:

Post a Comment