Friday, November 7, 2014

Egg Roll Bowl

It's Friday!! And we're doing proportion olympics in class and it's marvelous! I get to sit back and watch!! I really don't understand why teachers don't think this style of teaching is easier!

Different soap box for a different day! Today I am sharing a new recipe I attempted this week and loved!!! It was soo yummy and Duck Dude finished his bowl and declared, "I didn't like it at all."

It was quick and easy which is always a favorite of mine. There are plenty of adjustments you can make to suit exactly what you want! I got the original recipe from Pinterest, right here and her pictures are a lot prettier than mine. I decided to add some tofu into the mix and I put a little more green onions because we like them! I am already ready to make this recipe again!



Happy Friday!!! I hope your weekend is as glorious as I'm planning for mine to be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment