Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Bed Upgrade

We did it!!! We upgraded our bed to a king!!! And I'm slightly jealous that Duck Dude gets to sleep in it for 3 1/2 more months than I do. I'll just hang out in my queen bed over here. He sent me a picture and I said, "Oh my gosh! We never have to touch!!!" ... which he didn't exactly appreciate.... but I'm not used to sharing a bed, so I think it's wonderful!!! 

We have selected our bedding, and I am in love with it. I cannot wait to see it all put together. But here's how it will look for the next 3 1/2 months until I move in!

You can tell just how much the bed shifted from the uncentered picture above it! :)

Then, last night, Duck Dude and I had planned to work out together. So I get over there and the Ranger is sitting outside of the garage. I was confused and was hoping he didn't want to take it for a ride, because it's still freezing. But no, he just wanted to do "Insanity" in the garage. You know what they say..... "Couples who do insanity together..... are INSANE!!!" It was hard... and today, my calves have this constant burning feeling. It's marvelous. 

#weddingworkout
And I'd also like to give a special Thanksgiving shout out to the turkey that's been hanging out at Sonic right by my school. It really is the strangest sight. But I love Sonic tator tots too, so you can't really blame him. 


They're also the reason I need a wedding workout in the first place. 

Two more days until Thanksgiving break. Praise the Sonic turkey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment