Thursday, April 23, 2015

Reallllly Good Cookies

Here's the thing y'all. I am an excellent cook. I don't mean to toot my own horn. But I grew up with my mom and my grandmother... I've been cooking since I was a wee thang.

What I don't do very often, is bake.

I am not sweet. By that, I mean I am not a sweet-toothed person. I will take salty tortilla chips and hot sauce all day, errrrr'day over  a cookie... or cake.. or brownies.

But alas, I am now married. And my very sweet husband... see what I did there? ... likes sweets. He has been begging me to make something... anything cookies with my Kitchen Aid mixer we got as a wedding present! Finally, I made cookies. Oatmeal/chocolate chip/pecan cookies. And they turned out realllllly good.



So, in case you have a really sweet person in your life.... try this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment