Friday, April 3, 2015

Easter and The Waids

Easter. It's one of those holidays that just resonates of family. It's family time and food... much like the other holidays.. but I love Easter! It's spring time... it's close to summer.. and Easter colors always make me so happy! Pastels and pinks and blues and greens and yellows! I just love Easter and we have an awesome Easter tradition. 

We have always spent our Easter with the Waid family. Our family kind of adopted them back when they were a newlywed couple. They would come eat Easter lunch with us and they would take us girls out and they were so cool.  They have literally watched us grow up. Then, they started having kids of their own! And we have watched them grow up! We now eat Easter lunch at their house and have this wonderful time of fellowship that I cherish every year! 

Here are the pictures I was able to locate off the facebook.

Easter 2008

Easter 2009
The year where our family inside joke of "congratulations" started!

Easter 2011
The Easter where at Mom's hunt, the blonde dressed as an Easter Egg

Easter 2013

Easter 2014

I cannot wait to see them on Sunday!! And celebrate the resurrection of Jesus.

There's a peace I've come to know
Though my heart and flesh may fail
There's an anchor for my soul
I can say "It is well"

Jesus has overcome
And the grave is overwhelmed
The victory is won
He is risen from the dead

No comments:

Post a Comment