Friday, February 27, 2015

Ice Day Eating!

It's currently snowing. Snowing!!!! Real snow! Not ice!! So, here's how you make sure you survive snow/ice days. Go to Aldi and stock up! It's our new favorite store. They have a lot of gluten free options!! Here's how we managed!!

The first ice day was not a gluten free day. I had biscuits and sausage gravy and I do not regret it at all!!! It was marvelous!!! I was so productive and I sat working on schedules and confirming appointments.

We made some jalapeno poppers! They were nice and hot and warmed us up immediately!!

Then ice day #2 started with gluten free french toast!!! I do not even remember the last time I had french toast!! It was sooo good.


And then, we made the most fantastic gluten free pizza ever!!! With turkey pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, red peppers, and black olives! Duck Dude would barely be able to tell it was gluten free!!!




Here's to possibly ending our school day early because of more snow! Let's be real.... no one is teaching right now!!!!

Countdown to Trollie Wedding!!!!!
8 days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment