Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Dear Mr. Principal

Dear Mr. Principal, 

Hey there, buddy. It's your trusty 'ol math teacher over here. Just checkin and sayin a little hello! And I might, possibly, maybe need a slight, big, huge favor from you.

You see, about that email you sent out last week.... about Spring Open House. It's next Tuesday night, March 3rd. Which happens to be the week of my wedding, and during that week of my wedding I have scheduled an absolutely, necessary hair cut, hair color, and eyelash extension appointment. 

You see, I have been blessed with having gray hairs since I was 22. I've been coloring my hair for 4 and half years and I refuse am politely asking to please help me make sure I do not have gray hairs on my wedding day!!! I've actually had this appointment scheduled for 6 months! Like, I began with this scheduling this, exact appointment, then I worked backwards to schedule all my other appointments... just to make sure that my hair would be exactly the right color on my wedding day. 

The day of my wedding. Where you take pictures that last a lifetime. The 60+ years we plan on being married. I'm going to have to look at these pictures. Would you want me to have a bad memory about this one day? Would you want me to look at every single picture and only see my gray hair? Do you want to be responsible for that?!

Oh, and the lashes? Yes, those are absolutely necessary as well. I've checked to see if she has any other appointments and she doesn't. Nothing, all week. And I've had these stupid allergies that have made my eyes all goopy, and my lashes have been getting stuck in them, and so I really need my fill. I wouldn't want my lashes to look uneven on a day when I'm taking pictures that will last a lifetime!!!! Oh, I've already mentioned that part? Oopsie, daisy. 

And let's be real, how often do  you hear from my parents? All my parents love me, all my, all my parents love me. 

So, uh, is it ok if I am not at Spring Open House next Tuesday? 

Thanks, You da real MVP.

Most sincerely,

Mollie

Countdown to Trollie Wedding:
10 Days!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. oh no! I hope you are able to get out of it, or send a stunt double! I can't believe it's only 10 days away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm coming to him with a solution that I will leave a looping power point for my parents! Fingers crossed that works!!

      Delete
  2. They just sent you the date of the open house?!?! Oh my gosh, I really hope you can get out of it. I cannot believe you're only 10 days away!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! We have a new principal and he didn't even know about it! So I'm hoping I can use that as leverage! :)

      Delete