Friday, February 20, 2015

2 Week Wedding Confessions

Confessions on confessions on confessions. 

I confess that I have wedding brain. It's like pregnancy brain... but wedding. 

I confess that I diagnosed myself with wedding brain. However, I am 94.6 percent sure it is accurate.

I confess that there are two Sonic drinks on my desk right now. I am not apologizing for it, just confessing. 

I also confess I went to my favorite small town coffee shop this morning.  


I confess that it's Duck Dude's bachelor party weekend and I'm only slightly worried about him dying.

I confess that I am probably not going to be a good teacher for the next two weeks. "Learning Platform" and "student centered" is going to be taken to a whole new level. 

I confess that I kind of love the wedding program I made this week. So don't say anything if you despise... because it's my parade. 

I confess that I am getting my bridal portrait pictures back today and I have only hit refresh on my email about 399 times. 

I confess that I have a to do list that is 2 pages long this weekend. But they're wedding details. So, it's going to be fun! Or that's what I'm trying to tell myself. 

I confess that I absolutely, positively  LOVE this song. And it's Friday. So I like to change the words to "we got no more days til Friday"!!!!


I confess that Kanye is weird. But I like the song. Don't judge. 

Countdown to Trollie Wedding:
15 Days!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment