Monday, February 23, 2015

Not Moving All Day

It's an ice day here in Texas!!!! We don't have snow days.. we get ice. And I watched the news for an hour and a half this morning watching all the Dallasites try to drive on ice. It's not as graceful as Disney on Ice. 
 
I've also already gotten a phone call from a Louisiana family friend blaming me for the entire DFW metroplex having a day off just so I can wedding plan!! But hey, it's working!!
 
So, I am alllll posted up in my chair! My roommate mom made me biscuits and gravy for breakfast and I ate every last crumb on my plate, because no rules on ice days. 

I also completed our reserved signs! I painted the bottom wooden part a metallic, champagne color and wrote with paint pen (not chalk pen) on the chalk board! I was impressed with my cursive and about ready to call it a productive day.


But I am not... because 12 DAYS y'all. 12. Almost single digits. And is it a coincidence that 12 is my favorite number and I have a random ice/wedding planning day?! I think not.

So I am currently working on the official, all things Wedding Day Schedule!!! And I am about to start Pride and Prejudice. Since I practically have that movie memorized, I can multitask while I repeat the lines out loud.... even if one's partner is barely tolerable.

Stay safe and warm wherever you are!

Countdown to Trollie Wedding:
12 Days!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment