Friday, October 31, 2014

Friday Favorites {Homecoming}

It's one of my favorite weekends of the entire year. Like. The. Entire. Year!!! 

1. Baylor Homecoming is tomorrow!!!! Last year I blogged about Baylor Homecoming for an entire week and when I look back and re-read those posts it puts a smile on my face! 

2. My lil bit was nominated for Queen this year and I am so proud of all of her accomplishments! It's her senior year and I cannot wait to watch her lifelong best friend drive her car in the parade! It is so exciting!! I've been told I'm not allowed to post pictures.... hopefully she will let me on Monday! :)

3. Where will we be? On the curb. In our spot. Where we always are. And always have been. I've gotten a little better at hiding my fright from the costumes that walk by. At this age... the noise was too loud and the costumes were scary. 


4. And cousins! Homecoming time is cousin time too. Ever since we were little we've supported our Baylor Bears! The day of we talk, laugh, and share memories..... when I am able to reflect a little later in the week, it makes my heart so happy I want to cry. My family is awesome. 



5. And of course, it's my least favorite day of the year. I hate Halloween. So much. I've also blogged about that. But today hasn't been bad so far. Here's a little flashback and then my adult Mary-Kate juxtaposition from yesterday! Here's to making the best out of my least favorite day!


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment