Thursday, June 26, 2014

Venue: Check

I’m not an English teacher by any means… but this is how I think cause and effect works.

Yesterday we visited a venue. Loved it. And booked it. Right there on the spot…..

Which means… I made Duck Dude take a cheesy picture with me in the middle of where our reception will be…


Which means… we got Mexican food for dinner on the lake and played with ducks…


Which means... I can now imagine exactly where I am going to get married….


Which means… I can start my official wedding day countdown. 254 days…


Which means… my photographer is officially booked and deposit is mailed…



Which means…  I can get a wedding dress…

Which means… I can start thinking about fun things like decorating…

Which means… I’m probably about to start some DIY projects…

I still love these..
Which means… I can check more things off of my to do list…

Which means… I can go to New York this weekend and not worry about anything…

Which means… I can wear my new Michael Kors wedges that are incredibly comfy…

Which means… my heart is very, very, happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment