Monday, June 23, 2014

Cousin Recap

COUSIN RECAP!!

It was just as lovely as I thought it would be on Friday. Now for pictures.





Church softball league. The California cousins said, "This must be a southern thing." We were loud and proud and definitely made the place enjoy us.






 
Minka, the ferret, has it real rough. I love her... even if she smells.

Eveyone needs a popsicle break during tennis ball tag. We work hard.



Because horse selfies are necessary. 



I got it!! The engaged cousin picture!!! :) 

Until next time cousins!
__________________________________________________________________________

Gratitude Journal:
1. I am so grateful for the opportunity to get to hang out with my cousins. I know not everyone is as lucky to get to see their cousins twice a year. I am grateful that we make the most of our time!
2. I am grateful for the convienience of grocery stores. Feeding 17 people is a chore, and grocery stores make that job a lot easier!
3. I am grateful for Wendy's french fries. They are an excellent companion while road tripping. (I'm not sure if that's a legal use of the gratitude journal... but I'm serious. I am grateful for Wendy's french fries!)

No comments:

Post a Comment