Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Chicken and Steak Kabobs

Back when Duck Dude and I were in the final stages of preparing for our wedding, we missed getting to make dinner for our friends who had brought their second little girl home from the hospital. 
 
So, I pulled from my favorite pinterest recipes and made dinner for them last night! However, we hosted it at their house... because with a 2 year old and 2 month old, we wanted them to have their own toys readily available!
 
Before dinner, we swung, and watched airplanes in the sky, and answered a lot of questions like "Where did your dress go?" (she was referring to my wedding dress.. she followed me around at the wedding and told me "your dress so beautiful!")
 
She was a big helper outside... "What's this?".... "What's this?" while I rocked the little one to sleep inside! It was the best Monday night!
 

Then, we ate!
from the Local Kitchen 
 It's just so refreshing and it feels like summer. I love it. 

I didn't take a picture because I'm really good. So, here's one from Skinnytaste... which is a better picture than I can take anyway!

Luckily, all of the boys love Spinach... she has another recipe that is broccoli macaroni and cheese if you wanted to switch it up from spinach! As for me? All spinach, errrrr'thang.
 


from Simply Scratch
The marinade was good.... it didn't blow me away. But the boys loved them and so did I!



It was so fun hanging with our married friends, now that we're married!!! It was like.. we really are going to do this for the rest of our lives!!  And I didn't hate it.. at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment