Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Outfits 1-18

Way back when my momma had just become my roommate again, I had already moved all of my clothes to a guest closet in Duck Dude's house. That means I packed one suitcase for my mom's house. Originally, I was gonna come back to Duck Dude's house every weekend and switch out that one suitcase for some new clothes. I quickly realized this was not going to work. 

I switched to a completely new strategy. How many different outfits can I get from the clothes I already have at my moms? This began one of my athletes taking my picture every day in the outfit I was wearing. 

Here were my original tops and bottoms. I've numbered them and created this weird numbering system, because I'm a math teacher and combinations interest me. Feel free to only look at the outfits. :)


 
So nerdy, I know. But I might as well embrace it!! :) 
 
Outfit one - 1,1,1
Outfit two - 2,2,1,3
Outfit three - 3,3,1

 

Outfit four - 4, 4, 1
Outfit five - 2 and 5, 5, 2
Outfit six - 1, 6, 3, 4
 
Outfit seven - 4, 1, 2, 1
Outfit eight - 6, 3, 1
Outfit nine - 7 and 8, 2, 2, 1
 
Outfit ten - 2 and 5, 3, 3
Outfit eleven - 6, 5, 2
Outfit twelve - 7, 1, 1
Outfit thirteen - 3 and 4, 3, 1
Outfit fourteen - 2 and 1, 2, 1
Outfit fifteen - 2, 1, 3, 3
 
Outfit sixteen - 3, 5, 2, 1
Outfit seventeen - 7 and 8, 4, 1
Outfit eighteen - 4, 2, 1, 1
Did I wear every possible combination? Absolutely not.. but it was fun! And I had a good time wearing some outfits I originally would not have thought of. My favorite, new outfit was probably the plaid shirt with the black skirt and booties... I really liked that look! And I love my scarves so much. I could wear them daily. 

But in approximately 101 hours, I get my entire closet back!!!!!!

Countdown to Trollie Wedding:
4 days, 101 hours, 6,060 minutes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment