Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Duck Banquet

Duck Banquet was a stunning success.... except for the fact that Duck Dude and I never took a picture. Cool, right? But we got there, and he was off and working... while I was off and having myself a good time! I got to see so many people, while spending time with his family and my mom! It was the first time my mom got experience what Duck Dude actually does. I think it's safe to say she enjoyed herself! 

However, we didn't win won thing. Nothing in the silent auction, nothing in the live auction, and nothing with the raffle tickets. Bummer. But there's always next year!

Duck Dude has already told me it brought in over double the money they brought in last year! The venue was phenomenal, the food was fantastic, and the people were excited about ducks! 

How many of you had no idea that duck banquets existed? If you ever get a chance to go, GO! It's all about people having a good time and raising money for something they are passionate about! The weekend was definitely successful!! 



I like this one, because you can really see the background of the place!



We did take a picture once we got home!! Cheers to a magnificent night!! Cannot wait until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment