Friday, February 21, 2014

Confessional Friday

I confess... I'm ready for the Olympics to be over so all my regular scheduled programming comes back on. Thank goodness the Bachelor didn't take a break. 

I confess... that because my regular TV has not been on.. I've gotten a lot of reading accomplished this week and I kind of think that's exactly what I needed. 



I confess... that I might try and do a book review whenever I finished The Book Thief... even though I have no idea how to write a book review. 

I confess... that my hair needs to be recolored so badly, but I don't have anything important coming up, so I'm waiting another two weeks. The grays are out loud and proud.. I'll let them survive a little longer.

I confess... that I made it another week without having to go to the grocery store! I should probably not be confessing this.. because it's really more embarrassing! Tom Thumb.. I'll see you soon... maybe.



I confess... that I'm exploiting my 8th grade athletes to do all of my grading for me and it's fantastic. I should have started this a lot sooner in the year. They love grading and I love not grading!!! Win, win.  

I confess... that even though I only taught 3 days of school this week... I am still over the moon happy it's FRIDAY!!!!!

Link up with Leslie and let's hear your confessions! And, of course, happy Friday!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment