Friday, August 15, 2014

Last Friday of Summer

It's that wonderful day again. Friday. But this is probably the most bittersweet Friday of the entire year. The last Friday of my summer. It's back to school for me on Monday. So today, I am enjoying this Friday. Some shopping, some baking, and some hanging out with friends. Here's a couple of my other favorites this week! 

1. My red head leaves for North Carolina and I had to say goodbye to her Tuesday night. I'm going to miss her so much, but then we have group texts like this and I'm reminded she's only a phone call away. 


2. Back to School Shopping. I went to the Gap and Loft outlet and scored big time!! 35 dollar jeans y'all!!! I spent 110 total and saved 120!! Then since I am a coach, I always need new Nike shorts! Helllllo 4 new pairs!! 



3. And I was so happy saving money that I forgot to eat dinner. When I was on my death bed last week, I was craving ice cream... so I had frozen yogurt for dinner and I didn't regret it one bit!


4. Then my hilarious (almost) sister in law kept me laughing on the couch for the rest of the night. You see, she loves attending sporting events, but you ask her to name the football team in Seattle and she won't know. We like to play sports trivia with her all the time. She is such a good sport. :) My dad was filming last night, so I told them they would probably be on tv at some point! And then this occurred.... and this is why I love her. 


5. I finally checked my mail. When I did so, I found my most favorite-est phone case in the whole entire world. My very first new monogram!!!!! I'm going to try and confuse the heck out of my kids this year by getting married 3/4 of the way through the year. 



Then Duck Dude told me he really loved my new mammogram and I knew all was right in the world. 

Happy Friday lovely people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment