Friday, August 29, 2014

Football!!!!

To everyone who is going to the inaugral game at McClane Stadium... I hate you. Like, sincerely, hate you. 

My AP Top 25 excel sheet is set up and I am SO ready for football season. 


And who is that you see in the top 10??? That's riiight! BAYLOR!!!!!!! And thanks to Duck Dude's Aggies, hopefully we will be moving on up!!


However, I am going to have to get Koal dog a green bandana. She will just have an outfit change when A&M and Baylor play on the same day. 


Did I mention my cousin was on the front page of the Waco paper? Yeah, famous people are in my family. I'm pretty excited about it. 


Shout out Uncle Phil. 

And then I saw this, this morning and I knew it was going to be a good weekend. I would die before I had a little family characature on my car.... but I would definitely have a family of Spidermans. For sure. Plus Koal dog, obviously.


Happy Friday!!! And Happy 3 day weekend!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment