Monday, August 11, 2014

Fikac Forever

Wedding weekend for the best friend is completed!!! And it was marvelous!! Everything was beautiful, everything went smoothly, and at the end of the day..... they're married!!! They will be Fikac forever! (pronounced fee-cotch.... not fie-cack)

I was number 1 in the list of hair. So my hair was done around 8:30 Saturday morning. We were in the Presidential suite and had plenty of room for all of us girls. Her only request was that we let the one shoulder strap of the dress show, so I opted for an up-do to get it completely out of my way. It stayed all day and night and was beautiful.


Next up was make-up. After some NSYNC jams and mimosas, I was finally up for make up. Our make up was airbrushed, and I loved it! It definitely stayed all night and I think I definitely want to do airbrush for my wedding! 

The bride's sister, MOH, and me with our before and after! 

Bridesmaid Julie, the bride, was absolutely stunning. She looked beautiful, was totally calm, and before we knew it, it was time for her to walk down the aisle. I can only hope my wedding runs like that. 


My wonderful family was there and we danced the night away. I really love that picture on the left. All 6 of us, all looking pretty. It makes my heart very happy. 


A very big congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Fikac!!! I am crazy excited for you and Jeremy to begin your married life together!! And it's super crazy you're going to be Julie Fikac in my wedding, but you will always be Julie Wood to me. I love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment