Friday, December 20, 2013

Xmas Break List

I have a few things on my Christmas Break Bucket List. 

1. Look at lights. I love Christmas lights and I have not yet driven around one neighborhood that is out of my way to look at lights. That will change as soon as I am on break. 

2. See Catching Fire. I finished the book over Thanksgiving break and now I'm ready to see the movie. I just haven't yet. Doesn't that sound like the perfect cold day after Christmas activity? 




3. Finish Serena. I started this book during summer at the ranch. The problem is I haven't gotten around to finishing it. It is a marvelous book and the movie is set to release in April of 2014! Must. Finish.




4. See Frozen. Idina Menzel? Count me in. I was recently talking to some of my former students who are now on the Varsity basketball team across the street. When we had Icepocalypse, they were at a tournament in Houston and their flight back was cancelled. So their coach suggested they all go see Frozen. She got this response, "Ugh, it's a "G" movie"... aka "We're wayyyy to cool for this movie." ....... It was all they could talk about at my tournament last weekend. They said it was sooo good. And if it's good enough for high school girls, it's good enough for me. 



5. Read Who Owns the Learning. What? A school book? I know... but I've heard such good things about it. If it keeps me entertained, I'm down to read a school book over my break. 




6. See Saving Mr. Banks. A third movie?? I cannot even tell you the last movie I saw in theaters... Despicable Me 2?.... and I have three movies on this list. But I realllly want to see all of them. Mary Poppins has always been a favorite in my family. Mom and I saw the broadway show in April... so when I first saw the trailer for this movie, it immediately caught my attention. Let's be honest... who doesn't love a Tom Hanks movie?



7. Become Jennifer Lawrence. Because she's witty, and not afraid to talk about food, and awkward, and sassy, and rocks a short hair cut way better than Miley, and I love her. 



No comments:

Post a Comment