Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Big 12 Champions

I've heard it before.. Why does Baylor think they're all that and a large bag of Tostito chips??

Well, let me tell you.

It has less to do with the whole chips thing, even though we are going to the Fiesta Bowl (see what I did there)... And more to do with we've had 20 years of being low man on the totem pole and we are just reallllllllly and I mean realllllly excited to be a formidable opponent!!!

For the first time in my life, I stayed from kickoff to the end of the game!!! That rarely happens!! And on top of that it was 25 degrees, felt like 14, and I legitimately could not feel my toes. But I did it!!! I made it through!!!! And we are, for the first time ever, Big 12 Champions!!!!!!!! Over Texas, over Oklahoma, over Oklahoma State... Do you see why this is so exciting?!

If I didn't think my tears would have frozen on my cheek, I might have cried!!!

So I promise, we're not trying to gloat. Just let us be that dang excited.

And then Baylor is so awesome.. They said because we're big 12 champions you do not have to work the next 2 days!!!!!! Oh those were actually snow days? I took them as celebration days!!!





Look at my Aggie!!! He was a wonderful sport!!


My coworker down the street!! 

The boys and bear claws!!

Rush the field! Or stand on the field.. Take a picture.. And get to the car to thaw!! 


Floyd Casey. I love you. You will always be the stadium I grew up coming to and the stadium I will remember during my college years! However, I am excited for what the future holds! For future bears and for future Big 12 Champions!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment