Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious

I took mom to Mary Poppins on Saturday night. Ahhhhmazing!! Seriously, my heart was so happy and filled with music for the remainder of the night. 
 


I was mostly impressed with the kids, Jane and Michael. I just kept watching them and thinking, "Wow. That is not what I was doing with my life when I was eight years old." They were perfect.. knew every dance step and every line and had perfect reactions and perfect timing!! 

Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious was definitely the most taxing song of the evening. The dance moves combined with the increased speed as the song goes along had me mesmerized! 

Then "Step in Time" was also incredible. The props with the brooms were used exquisitely and Bert has an amazing part (I do not want to ruin it for anyone that is going to see it).... but it had my jaw open, for sure! 

If you ever have a chance to go and see it, add it to your list of must-dos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment