Friday, March 8, 2013

Spring Break 2013


Although I normally go somewhere for Spring Break, I am mighty excited to just stay here this year. I need a week where I can just hang out and relax without anything to do on my schedule. I am definitely using it as a “break” this year, but that doesn’t mean I do not have a few things planned!

Spring Break Plans:

1. Mawmaw’s 80th Bday party. This is number 1 on my list and I’m super excited about it. She even put her invitation on the senior citizen center’s bulletin board. You cannot tell me that won’t be an excellent party.

2. Mindi and Aaron’s Gender Reveal Party. I think I’m team purple. I do not know whether I want them to have a boy or a girl, but I cannot wait to find out!! Then I can start buying clothes for the little one!

3. Layout. My skin needs some color and there is nothing more relaxing than some time by the pool. Weather – please cooperate.

4. Eye Doctor Appt. The only reason this is on my list is because I am going so I can get new glasses. I have had the same glasses since I was a sophomore in high school and they are not even my correct prescription anymore. I have my new glasses picked out and I want them really badly. (There will be a post eventually on them)

5. College Roommate time. Kind of a staycation. We want to try new restaurants and find new places we haven’t been to before. Adventures within our own town should be fun; and we always have a good time together.

6. St. Patty’s Day parade. Greenville Avenue. I’ve never been to the parade but it sounds like a marvelous time and I couldn’t be more excited to be going with the people I am going with! It’s an entire day devoted to wearing my favorite color… can’t get much better than that!

Hello Spring Break. 

1 comment:

  1. Woohoooo!!! Fun plans! Especially #2 :) I am so glad you are coming!

    ReplyDelete