Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Warby Parkers


My Warby Parkers.

This is a new style of eyeglasses that are taking the world by storm. Ok, I do not know if that’s necessarily the case… but I think they’re pretty cool. It’s like the whole TOMS, People Water, I pay for something I need want and I get to also feel like I’m giving back to people.  


They are “eyewear with a purpose.” (I love purpose)
“Almost one billion people worldwide lack access to glasses. This means that 15% of the global population cannot effectively learn or work - a problem that Warby Parker is determined to address. We've partnered with non-profits like VisionSpring to ensure that for every pair of glasses sold, a pair is distributed to someone in need. We believe that everyone has the right to see.”
So here are my brand new pair of Warby Parkers. They are the “Japhy” style in “tortoise.” I plan on wearing my glasses a lot more now for 3 reasons:

1. They’re the correct prescription. My eyes have changed a lot since I was 15 and it will be nice to be able to see clearly out of my glasses.
2. I can wear them with brown or black, thanks to the tortoise coloring. I’ve eased up on my whole “black and brown make a frown” thing; actually I kinda love pairing black with brown/camel/pumpkin now, so my glasses can be a part of this.
3. I kinda am obsessed with them. I’m not sure if that has enough quality to be a reason… but I just made it one.
I think they are the perfect style for all of my styles. I plan on wearing them with jeans, skirts, oxfords, combat boots, sperrys, denim, florals, stripes, everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment