Friday, October 11, 2013

Cheesy Zucchini Bake

I tried a new recipe y'all! And it was marvelous. So marvelous that I ended up eating it for dinner.. with nothing else! That good! It's a cheesy Zucchini/Squash bake that I added mushrooms too, because I love mushrooms. And it goes a little something like this:




2 medium size zucchini
1 large yellow squash (I'm sure you could use 2 medium size!)
A handful of chopped onions
A generous portion of mushrooms
Whatever seasonings you want! I chose garlic powder, lemon pepper, and cayenne pepper.
About 1 1/2 cups of shredded, low fat cheese
1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese for the top




Mix up everything but the 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese and throw it in a square dish. Mine's 9 x 9.. the recipe I went off said an 8 x 8... Potato.. Poe-tahh-toe. Bake it at 350 for 20 minutes.. Sprinkle that 1/2 cup of Parmesan on top and cook for another 10-15/until the cheese is starting to brown on top! Ta-duhhh. 



In other news, I cut about 4.5 inches off my hair. I was totally going to take a cute/blogger picture yesterday when I was all dressed up for my game.... but I didn't. So literally the only picture I have is the one the red head demanded to see and it's in my car sitting outside of sushi Tuesday. You're welcome! 


  Happy Fridayyyyy!!!! And Sic em Bears!!

No comments:

Post a Comment