Tuesday, May 14, 2013

How to survive without Internet...

Yesterday and today, we have been without Internet at school due to a virus. Awesome. Our school phones are connected through the Internet as well, so we've really been cut off. All this is being typed from an iPad... It's pretty annoying, so please ignore any typos/grammar mistakes.. There will probably be 57 instead of my normal 42. These are my tips for surviving without the Internet:

1. Cell Phones - I've never been so thankful for a smart phone. Speaking of smart phone, what is the actual definition of a smart phone? My para said yesterday, "my smart phone doesn't have the Internet." I had to restrain myself from commenting that her phone was probably a dumb phone rather than a smart phone!

2. Exercise - I've seen the inside of other teachers rooms more within the last 2 days than I have all year. I'm also counting it as my exercise for today and yesterday since I've walked an extra 200 yards.  So basically, no Internet helps with your summer bod.

3. Carrier Owl/Pigeon - this is my favorite form of communication... I prefer to use an owl because of my love of Harry Potter... But I guess you could use a pigeon if that's all you can get your hands on. I feel like the pigeons should be jumping on the opportunity to have a real purpose in life rather than shot with a pellet gun off the telephone wires. Doesn't everyone do that?

Hopefully tomorrow we will be up and running again and I can tell you about the most scrumptious dessert/salad recipe ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment